We're hiring for a leadership role in the Brand Account Management function in our organization. As a Senior Account Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining relationships with our brand partners, developing strategic goals with these partners for the Amazon platform, and managing internal workstreams to execute against these goals. You will operate cross-functionally with other leaders in the organization (Sales, Operations, Content, Advertising, Data, Technology) to achieve partner brands’ objectives as well as our company goals. The function directly drives demand growth and sales in alignment with brand partners.
Who You Are:
- You are highly organized, detail-oriented, and energized by working in a fast-paced environment. You can navigate many different projects, deadlines, and competing brand priorities with ease.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and thrive when working with others.
- You build trusted relationships by adding value and you’re adept at understanding and managing customer and business needs.
- You have a demonstrable capacity for critical thinking, analysis, and problem-solving. You seek to understand customer pain points and opportunities and enjoy finding creative solutions.
- You are proactive and are found going the extra mile whether working independently or as an integral part of a team.
- Establish and maintain relationships with relevant partner stakeholders; proactively manage all stakeholders to ensure brand success on Amazon as well as the continued growth and success of the brand-Montaro relationship
- Establish goals and KPIs with brands and drive internal accountability to achieve brand goals
- Design a curated and comprehensive Amazon strategy for brand partners each year and execute against it with the support of the Content, Ops, and Data teams
- Conduct brand analyses using multiple data sources and tools on a regular basis to ensure that the brand is continuously optimized across Amazon
- Establish reporting cadence and communication timetables to ensure optimum communication internally and externally
- Build scalable systems and efficient workflows to successfully grow the Account Management business
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of account management or similar experience
- Strong leader, motivator, and manager
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to ask questions that help identify underlying needs and goals
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Good analytical skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Suite
- Highly motivated, detail-oriented, and competitive individual that is able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Amazon Seller Central or Vendor Central (preferred)
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying