Montaro is one of the fastest-growing Amazon digital agency and technology platform companies, ranked as one of the top 100 fastest growing companies in the US according to Inc. Magazine. We are the premier platform and partner for Amazon, providing full channel management services and data-driven insights to help premium brands win on Amazon. Through proprietary technology and flexible partnership models, we optimize sales, brand presentation, advertising, and operations for our brand partners. Amazon accounts for over 50% of every eCommerce dollar and continues to be one of the fastest-growing retail channels – we optimize this opportunity. Some of the most established brands in sports and outdoors have entrusted their Amazon business with Montaro.
We’re bootstrapped. We’re profitable. We’re driven and excited to grow profitably as a team of doers. We are looking for driven, smart, and scrappy people to help continue to scale.
You will be joining the Sales team in our organization, and to start, reporting directly to the VP of Sales in a key support role. This role is a mix of business development and sales operations. You will be responsible for a range of key sales functions including lead research and prospecting, running outbound email campaigns, prepping for trade shows and conferences, creating sales/marketing collateral, and stepping in to support other sales and account management projects.
- Support the VP of Sales with key tasks like inbox management, email outreach and follow-up, drafting proposals, and planning for in-person sales events
- Research prospective brands to understand their Amazon strategy and evaluate the potential fit and partnership opportunity for Montaro
- Create sales collateral to help visualize the Amazon opportunity for prospective brands
- Research and write content for the website (blogs, case studies, white papers, etc.)
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience. 2+ years of business development, sales operations, account management, or similar experience
- Diligent researcher and problem-solver. You’ll have to do great preliminary research in order for Montaro to get in front of and be successful with the right brands and contacts. Your best resources will be Amazon, LinkedIn, and good old-fashioned Google searches to learn more about potential brands and key decision-makers. You’ll need strong analytical skills and the ability to ask questions and synthesize numerous data sources to help uncover brand needs, goals, gaps, and opportunities.
- Communication. The ability to communicate effectively in writing and over phone/video is essential for building trust, communicating Montaro’s value prop and service offering, and getting others excited and engaged with our company.
- Motivated. No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are. We’re looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented, and competitive individual that is able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Curious. We’ll be constantly re-evaluating our sales approach when we hear “no”. So we’re looking for the kind of people who enjoy learning – folks whose curiosity will lead them to read sales blogs, seek out help, experiment, etc. We want you to help us adapt and refine our process based on what’s working and what’s not.
- Happy to be a part of a team. We’re a small but ambitious team, and culture is everything. Since you will be developing and passing on leads to our VP of Sales, a desire to work collaboratively with others is a must.
- And last but certainly not least: you should be genuinely interested in building a sales career. We’re looking for folks who want to knock the socks off the BDR role and move on to more senior sales positions within Montaro.
- Competitive Pay
- High-growth Stage Company
- Remote First Work Policy
- Paid Holidays
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying